• The photos represent the thematic style of the floral arrangement.
• Flowers and plants are products of nature; hence, the sizes, shapes, colours and availability may vary.
• When certain floral products become unavailable, our designer may make appropriate substitutions of equal or higher value while maintaining the aesthetic style of the arrangement.
• Cancellation has to be made 48 hours in advance of the delivery date.
JM Floral Creation (www.jmfloral.sg) endeavours to deliver all orders at customers’ selected date and timeslot. However, there may be unforeseen circumstances where we are unable to deliver within the requested timeslot. Our customer service will be in touch to reschedule another delivery date to your convenience.
1. We will not be liable if the order is delayed or cannot be delivered due to the following circumstances:
• Incorrect delivery address and contact details provided by you
• At the point of delivery, the recipient is not present at the delivery address provided by you, and no other person is available to collects the goods on the recipient’s behalf
• Delivery was rejected at point of delivery
2. If the recipient is not present to receive the product and is uncontactable via mobile, our customer service will inform the customer. The customer may choose to leave the item at the door, or pay an additional $10 for re-delivery. If both the recipient and buyer are uncontactable via mobile, we will bring the product back and arrange for re-delivery at an additional $10.
3. If there is any quality issue with the flowers, please email us at email@example.com or whatsapp us at +65 9005 5925 with your order details and photos of the flowers within 24hrs.
Limitation of Liability
In the event of any mishap or unsatisfactory delivery of the purchased products, JM Floral Creation's liability shall be limited to the price paid by the customer. JM Floral Creation shall not be liable for all compensation including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and/or incidental loss of profits, contracts, and revenues.